IN 2012, I WILL:
* Pull my personal website out of blog-mirroring mothballs, with pages for my random interests instead of throwing everything in one blog.
* Resume podcasting: Old movies, Where It's Done interviews, comics-staff oral histories.
* Go full-time pro and embrace the weirdness of making a decent living doing a handful of part-time jobs: writer/editor, designer/production tech, life-editor/efficiency coach, that other job that pays remarkably well but I keep forgetting about, baker.
* Resume exercise: The five-mile walks, doing morning stretches and situps/pushups as soon as my gut stops hurting.
* Offset 20 years of anonymous professional life by becoming the biggest camwhore on the Internet.
* Blog more, Facebook less, Twitter when it really takes less than 140 characters to express.