Four more movies I would like to see all of someday

Dragon Seed (1944)
The only one of the group that's commercially available on DVD, but I'm not sold enough on it to buy it in a Katherine Hepburn set. It seems like such a terrible idea -- an adaptation of a Pearl S. Buck novel where the cast are all Caucasians in prosthetic makeup to make them look Chinese. I need to see that derailing at least once, but probably for free on TCM at 3:45am on some random Wednesday.

The Black Sleep (1956)
This didn't look like a very good movie, but like a crappier BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI, I think I will enjoy seeing the different, iconic character-acting styles playing off each other: Basil Rathbone, Akim Tamiroff, Lon Chaney Jr., John Carradine, Bela Lugosi .... and Tor Johnson. Wow.

Vynález zkázy (1958) [aka "The Fabulous World of Jules Verne"]
Fascinating mixed-media animated film.

Kuroi ame (1989) [aka "Black Rain," but not the shitty Michael Douglas thriller]
Hiroshima movie by the VENGENCE IS MINE dude, Shohei Imamura. I can feel it in my balls that Criterion will be releasing a DVD of this one shortly.