36. I really have faked all my orgasms. Sorry folks.
37. The lines and marks on a gym's floor endlessly fascinate me. I nearly failed every gym class that required anything more than good attendance because I was interested in the floor not whatever the class was doing.
38. I see colors when I read certain words, and hear sound when I see certain colors.
39. While brushing my teeth, I rhythmically brush and open my mouth to "play" the wah-wah guitar hooks of old soul music. My favorites are the Temptations' "Cloud Nine," War's "The World Is A Ghetto" and Isaac Hayes' themes for SHAFT and TRUCK TURNER. I often wonder if Charles "Skip" Pitts does the same thing when he brushes his teeth.
40. I spent about a month of the second grade in Special Education class, but got pulled out just the end of the semester; I was happy to leave, but I wish I could have found out what kind of grades I made in Retard Class.
41. The only way we'll get the real Fourth Estate back is if the bulk of Newspapers become independent, non-profit enterprises. If they really are dying, it's their profit motive that's killing them, not the Internet.
42. "John C. Carter" is a manlier, more heroic name than "Charlton Heston."
43. It's amazing how right-wingnuts and their/the media are falling over themselves to take Zacarias Moussaoui at his word, despite his story not making a lick of sense. Funny how his right-hand man on the hijacking just happens to be Richard Reid, the other high-profile terrorist in custody, even though Reid wasn't even in the country at the time. I'm sure if Moussaoui had rounded out his planned team with John Walker Lindh, Jose Padilla and Cat Fucking Stevens, they would have dutifully and endlessly reported that as fact too.
44. Actually, it's not that surprising that the media is reporting this clearly deranged man's claim that way; they seem to like it when a foreign terrorist talks like one of our politicos, only this time tools like Tucker Carlson won't crow and giggle about how much Moussaui's testimony has read like a laundry list of Republican 9/11 talking points. [One of the big differences being that Osama Bin Laden didn't have a damn stun belt around his waist when he gave a speech that sounded just like voiceovers from one of that fatass limousine liberal Michael Moore's movies.]
45. Not since the O.J. Simpson trial has the state so badly bungled their attempt to frame a guilty black man.
46. Given a choice between a leech eating my brain or one feeding on its blood, I find the idea of idea of one sucking my brain's blood more disturbing. If it ate some of my brain, the odds are fairly good it would leave me too fucked up to care, but if it just gorged itself on blood and then dropped off my cortex, I could live a long life with my faculties intact .... always remembering that A LEECH ONCE SUCKED BLOOD OUT OF MY BRAIN.
47. Leeches are one of the few invertebrate that nurse their young.
48. You can revise your writing until it's actually smarter than you are, but your natural, unguarded laughter will always betray your true IQ.
49. Creations are more important than creators, because the arts are media not clubs.
50. Despite his name, Snagglepuss was a remarkably smooth, handsome cat. He's the metrosexual Billy Dee Williams of Hanna-Barbera.